A lot of you ask me which recipes my 14 month previous son Sidney completely loves and that is one in all them. The truth is, all of us like it! It’s extremely paying homage to a basic mushroom or beef stroganoff, besides we’re including spinach and cooking all of it collectively in a single pot. I like that this meal brings each nourishment and luxury to the dinner desk.
I first began making this meal on a whim and now we now have it not less than as soon as a month. It’s a kind of recipes you’ll return to many times, much like my spinach chicken pasta bake and even my healthier tuna noodle casserole.
You’ll end up loving the creamy, comforting flavors on this one pot meal and naturally the simplicity of how straightforward it’s to make in simply 30 minutes. I hope you LOVE it as a lot as we do. You’ll want to depart a remark and fee the recipe under in case you attempt it! xo.
What you’ll have to make this spinach beef pasta
This cozy beef and spinach pasta recipe is full of unbelievable, savory flavors whereas utilizing tremendous easy elements. Put these pantry staples to work on this comforting, no fuss pasta recipe! Right here’s all the pieces you’ll have to make it:
- Butter: you’ll want slightly butter, ghee or olive oil to prepare dinner down the veggies.
- Veggies & produce: we’re utilizing child bella mushrooms, onion & spinach for a lift of veggies on this beef pasta recipe. You’ll additionally want some garlic for additional taste.
- Milk: the important thing to the creamy, tacky sauce is to prepare dinner all the pieces in milk + broth. We like to make use of unsweetened almond milk however be happy to make use of any milk you’d like.
- Broth: you’ll additionally want some low sodium beef broth or chicken broth to assist the noodles prepare dinner and to create that tacky sauce. They’ll absorb the broth and milk as they prepare dinner — YUM!
- Noodles: I like utilizing wide egg noodles on this recipe however be happy to make use of your favourite number of noodle right here. Egg noodles at all times remind me of consolation meals although.
- Cheese: we’re utilizing a mixture of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to create a silky, savory sauce.
- Salt & pepper: add some freshly floor salt and pepper to style when serving.
Not into beef?
No worries! This pasta dish would even be scrumptious with:
- Floor rooster or turkey
- Diced rooster breast
- Or a floor, plant-based meat substitute (in case you’d wish to make it vegetarian)
Please notice, I wouldn’t advocate subbing a bean in for the meat because the meat is what helps so as to add in taste to the pasta. Nonetheless, I’d say that you simply might need luck in case you double or triple the mushrooms!
Extra methods to make it your individual
As a result of this spinach beef pasta recipe makes use of easy elements, it’s additionally nice for customizing to make your individual. Listed below are some suggestions:
- Go gluten free. Be at liberty to make use of your favourite gluten free noodles on this recipe. Such a simple swap!
- Combine up your veggies. This beef pasta recipe would even be scrumptious with broccoli, peas and even kale (we LOVE it with kale!)
- Make it a basic stroganoff. When you’re not into spinach or mushrooms, and even onions, that’s no downside! Merely skip the veggies and simply use beef. The recipe might be similar to a basic beef stroganoff recipe.
- Select your noodle. Use any noodle form you want. Bowties, shells and rotini; the choices are limitless.
- Add a kick of warmth. When you love slightly spice like me I like to recommend topping your serving with some red pepper flakes. SO GOOD.
Savory beef and spinach pasta in a single pot
The perfect half about this straightforward floor beef and spinach pasta recipe is that it’s made in only one pot. Hi there, best cleanup ever. Right here’s find out how to do it:
- Cook dinner your mushrooms & onion. You’ll begin by cooking the mushrooms, onion & garlic in slightly butter in a large pot to get the flavors going.
- Cook dinner the meat. In the identical pot you’ll break up the bottom beef and prepare dinner it till it’s not pink.
- Mix the veggies & broth. Add the cooked mushroom combination and spinach to the meat and blend till the spinach wilts. Then pour within the milk and broth.
- It’s noodle time. After including the broth you’ll stir in your noodles and convey all of it to a slight boil to let the pasta prepare dinner till it’s al dente. There might be slightly liquid leftover for the sauce!
- Cheese it up & serve. Lastly, stir within the cheeses, season as you want and serve.
Get fancy: make a spinach and beef pasta bake
This straightforward spinach beef pasta could be scrumptious baked with a crumb topping! Right here’s find out how to do it:
- Step 1: prepare dinner the entire recipe as directed and pour it right into a 9×9 inch or 11×7 inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step 2: make your breadcrumb topping by mixing collectively 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of butter + 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Step 3: sprinkle the breadcrumb topping onto the pasta and bake for 20 minutes at 350 levels F till topping is golden brown.
Storing & reheating ideas
Retailer any leftover tacky spinach beef pasta in airtight containers within the fridge for as much as 3-5 days. To reheat merely accomplish that in a microwave secure dish with a splash of milk or water. You too can reheat on the stovetop with a splash of milk/water.
Can I freeze this pasta?
I wouldn’t advocate freezing this beef and spinach pasta recipe as I believe the noodles will end up too mushy when you reheat the dish.
Extra consolation meals to attempt
Get extra of our scrumptious comfort foods here!
I hope you like this straightforward one pot spinach beef pasta recipe! When you make it make sure to depart a remark & a score so I understand how you appreciated it. Take pleasure in, xo!
One Pot Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Beef Pasta
Unbelievable one pot spinach beef pasta with savory mushrooms and layers of cheese in each chew. This creamy beef and spinach pasta recipe is simple to make and filled with protein for a beautiful, comforting dinner the entire household will love!
- 1 tablespoon butter (or sub olive oil)
- 8 ounces child bella mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound lean floor beef (90% is sweet)
- 1 (5 oz) bag spinach, chopped (or depart spinach leaves as is!)
- 1 cup milk of alternative (we do unsweetened almond milk)
- 4 cups low sodium beef or rooster broth
- 10 ounces raw extensive egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Freshly floor salt and pepper, to style
Cook dinner your mushrooms: place a big pot over medium-high warmth and add in 1 tablespoon butter. As soon as butter melts, add within the mushrooms, onions, garlic and salt and pepper. Stir often till mushrooms and onions are cooked down and mushrooms begin to brown barely about 5-7 minutes. Switch to a bowl.
In the identical pot add in your floor beef then season with salt and pepper, and break up the meat, cooking till not pink, about 5-Eight minutes. Add mushroom & onion combination again to the pot then stir within the spinach. As soon as spinach wilts down, instantly add in milk and rooster broth.
Subsequent, stir within the egg noodles and convey to a slight boil; you’ll prepare dinner till the pasta is good and tender, about 10-12 minutes (relying in your pasta form) and many of the liquid (however not all!) is absorbed. You’ll need slightly little bit of liquid left to make the sauce good and creamy.
Take away from warmth and stir within the mozzarella and parmesan cheese and add extra salt and pepper to style. Serve instantly and revel in! Serves 4.
To make gluten free: use your favourite gluten free noodles.
To retailer & reheat: retailer any leftover spinach beef pasta in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3-5 days. Merely reheat in a microwave secure dish.
Please see weblog publish for different serving and substitutions ideas.
Servings: Four servings
Serving dimension: 1 serving (based mostly on 4)
Saturated fats: 10.1g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by: Eat Love Eats